HOW TO DETERMINE THE BEST THERMOFORMING PROCESS?
Our thermoforming experts focus on assisting each of our customers with their plastic thermoforming project. Would you like to prepare your project before contacting us? Here are some questions you need to answer.
USE OF PART
- End use
- Indoors or outdoors
- Specific mechanical, chemical or thermal properties
- Friction, shocks
- Flammability, food or other legal standards required
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF PART
- Flexible or rigid
- Surface finish
- Size of finished product
- Desired thickness
- Dimensional stability requirement
- Do you have a sample of your part?
- Are there 2D or 3D drawings or sketches of the part?
- Anticipated annual volume, quantities per order and rate of repeat orders.